- INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
- USER CONTENT
- SUBSCRIPTION FEE AND PAYMENT
- CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
- GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
- CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- GENERAL CONDITIONS
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- NO RESPONSIBILITY
- SPAM POLICY
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
- “Service” or “Services” refers to any service defined below, which we may supply and which you may request via our Product, Software and Website;
- “User”, “You” and “Your” denotes to the person who is accessing the website for taking or availing any service from us.
- “Client” refers to the user interested in purchasing or availing services available on the website;
- “We”, “us”, “our” are references to our company Kvadrati, Aleksandar Hajduković s.p., Celovška cesta 95a, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija;
- ”Website” shall mean and include , and any successor Website of us or any of its affiliates;
- "User Account” shall mean an electronic account opened for the client for availing various services offered on the website;
- All references to the singular include the plural and vice versa, also uppercase or lowercase, and the word "includes" should be construed as "without limitation".
- Words used herein regardless of the number and gender specifically used, shall be deemed and construed to include any other number, singular or plural, and any other gender, masculine, feminine or neuter, as the context requires.
- Reference to any statute, ordinance or other law includes all regulations and other instruments and all consolidations, amendments, re-enactments or replacements for the time being in force.
- All headings, bold typing and italics (if any) have been inserted for convenience of reference only and do not define limit or affect the meaning or interpretation of the terms of this agreement.
IV. INTRODUCTION AND SCOPE
- Scope: These Terms govern your use of the Website and the Services. Except as otherwise specified, these Terms do not apply to Third-Party Products or Services, which are governed by their own terms of service.
- Eligibility: Certain Service of the Website is not available to minors under the age of 16 or to any users suspended or removed from the system by us for any reason.
- Electronic Communication: When you use this Website or send e-mails and other electronic communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. By sending, you agree to receive a reply communications from us electronically in the same format and you can keep copies of these communications for your records.
We made Simple-Tasks.com because there was nothing out there that would suit our needs: management of recurring tasks with timely reminders and also managing our clients and all company documents that we wanted to exchange electronically. Also, there was no simple app on the market that would allow connecting tasks not only with date, but also with locations and present/missing collaborators. Simple-Tasks.com is a helpful tool for when we don't want to waste our time by constantly checking our agendas and a myriad of shared and private calendars.
VI. MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE
We reserve the right, in our discretion, to change, modify, add to, or remove portions of the Terms (collectively, “Changes”), at any time. We may notify you of changes by sending an email to the address identified in your Account or by posting a revised version of the Terms incorporating the Changes to its Website.
For accessing the Website and using its Resources, the Client shall first be required to register with us by completing the online registration form on the Website. The client accepts that the details provided about establishing an account are correct and up-to-date. We reserve the right to conduct verification and security procedures in respect of all information provided by the Client to us. If we have reason to believe that the information provided by the Client to register and use any of the Services breaches or is likely to breach any of the provision in these Terms, we at our sole discretion may take any action that it deems appropriate including without limitation, to terminate the Client’s Contract.
The client is responsible for the security of all of the user names, passwords and registration information (such as unique account identifiers or historical billing information), and solely responsible for any use (authorized or not) of accounts. The client agrees to notify us immediately about any unauthorized activity regarding any of the accounts or other breaches of security. We may at our discretion suspend or terminate any of the user names and passwords at any time with or without notice.
VIII. USER CONTENT
When you use this website, you agree to adhere to the content guidelines listed in our terms of services and privacy policies. You are solely responsible for the content submitted by you. You represent that you have required permission to use the content.
Please does not use content that:
- Contains ill-mannered, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, text, photographs or illustrations that are pornographic or in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature;
- Is defamatory, threatening, disparaging, grossly inflammatory, false, misleading, fraudulent, inaccurate, unfair, contains gross exaggeration or unsubstantiated claims;
- Violates the privacy rights of any third party, is unreasonably harmful or offensive to any individual or community;
- Discriminates on the grounds of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation or disability, or refers to such matters in any manner prohibited by law;
- Violates or inappropriately encourages the violation of any municipal, state, federal or international law, rule, regulation or ordinance;
- Transmits viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Sends repeated messages related to another user and/or makes derogatory or offensive comments about another individual or repeats prior posting of the same message under multiple emails or subjects;
- Information or data which are unlawfully obtained. Any submitted content will be refused by us. If repeated violations occur, we reserve the right to cancel user access to the website without advanced notice.
IX. SUBSCRIPTION FEE AND PAYMENT
- Any order for subscribing any Subscription plan by the User for taking the services from this Website is between User and Simple-Tasks.com. Users agree to take particular care when providing Kvadrati s.p. with its details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering.
- SUBSCRIPTION CHARGES: It is agreed by the user that The User shall pay the required subscription fee to us as per the Subscription plan available on the Website.
- Subscription Payment: Payment mode shall be online: Credit Cards and Debit cards through one of world known payment providers: BrainTree, PayPal, Stripe
- The Preferred method of payment is through payment provided (BrainTree, PayPal, Stripe).
- Accepted cards are: Visa / Delta / Electron / MasterCard / Eurocard / Maestro/ American Express Debit cards are accepted if they have a Visa or MasterCard logo.
- Once a user purchases any of subscription plans, they agree that they will be automatically charged monthly/annually basis until the user cancels the subscription.
- Any order for subscribing to any Subscription plan that you place with us is subject to acceptance by us. When you place your order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it.
- We may refuse or be unable to process your order/subscription if:
- Your card or payment processor account does not give authorization for the payment of purchase price.
- You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
- We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service.
X. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
If you wish, you can cancel your subscription at any time. You will get your money back (refund), with no questions asked, if you make cancellation within 14 calendar days from the date of beginning of subscription. We will deduct card processing fee from you original paid amount and refund you the difference.
Upon the cancellation after the 14-days period, no refund will be applicable on the cancellation/termination of a subscription; however you can still use the applicable paid service until the end of its terms you paid for.
Moreover, if we terminate or suspend your account for your breach of the website terms then you will receive no refund or exchange for any unused subscription or payment of any paid service.
However, in a determination to accomplish customer satisfaction, if there is an issue, you can contact us for a refund or any other issues through our contact page.
XI. GEOGRAPHIC RESTRICTION
We reserve the right, to limit the usage or supply of any product or service to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may use this right as per the necessity. We reserve the right to suspend any Product or Service at any time. Any offer to provide any Product or Service made on this Website is invalid where banned.
XII. CLIENT RESPONSIBILITIES
- You shall use the Service and Website for a lawful purpose and comply with all the applicable laws while using the Website;
- You shall not upload, any content while using our service that are defamatory, infringes any trademark, copyright or any proprietary rights of any person or affect any one’s privacy, contain violence or hate speech, including any sensitive information about any person.
- You shall not use or access the Website for collecting any market research for some competing business;
- You shall not misrepresent or personate any person or entity for any false or illegal purpose;
- You shall not use any virus, hacking tool for interfering in the operation of the Website or data and files of the Website;
- You will not use any device, scraper or any automated thing to access the Website for any purpose without taking permission from us.
- You will inform us about anything is inappropriate or you can inform us if you find something illegal on the website;
- You will not interfere with or try to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or try to gain access to any data, files, or passwords connected to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will not take any action that levies or may levy (in our sole decision) an unreasonable or unreasonably big load on our technical arrangement; and
- You will let us know about unsuitable content of which you become aware. If you discover something that infringes any law, please let us know, and we’ll review it. We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website or any service, or any portion of the Website or service, without notice, and to remove any content.
XIII. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us.
- We make material changes to these terms and conditions from time to time, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or via email communication.
- The website is licensed to you on a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferrable, non-sub-licensable basis, solely to be used in connection with the Service for your private, personal, commercial use, subject to all the terms and conditions of this agreement as they are applicable to the Service.
XIV. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
We shall not be responsible for any loss of data, property, stock while using our service. We have provided you tools to download important documents, so use them and store important stuff also locally.
We take no responsibility for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the use of our service or website.
You understand and agree that we (a) do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by us or any third parties; and (b) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by us or any third party. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective methods or offers and any information provided by us or any third party.
Further, we shall not be liable for direct, indirect consequential or any other form of loss or damage that may be suffered by a user through the use of the https://www.simple-tasks.com Website including loss of data or information or any kind of financial or physical loss or damage.
In no event shall Kvadrati s.p., nor its Owners, directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be accountable for any indirect, incidental, special, eventful or exemplary costs, including without limitation, loss of proceeds, figures, usage, goodwill, or other intangible losses, consequential from (i) your use or access of or failure to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content attained from the Service; and (iv) unlawful access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether or not based on guarantee, agreement, domestic wrong (including carelessness) or any other lawful concept, whether or not we've been aware of the possibility of such damage, and even if a cure set forth herein is originated to have futile of its important purpose.
Any materials provided by the Client in the course of using our service shall be kept confidential by us as against third parties, unless the disclosure is required pursuant to process of law or unless the disclosure is to our’s financial auditors or governing regulatory bodies. Disclosing or using this information for any purpose beyond the scope of this agreement is not allowed.
XVI. NO RESPONSIBILITY
We are not responsible to you for:
- Any reliance that you may place on any material or commentary posted on our website. Please note that nothing contained in our website or the material published on it is intended to amount to advice on which you should rely; or
- Any losses you suffer because the information you put into our website is inaccurate or incomplete; or
- Any losses you suffer because you cannot use our website at any time; or
- Any errors in or omissions from our website; or
- Any losses you may suffer by relying on any commentary, postings or reviews (of our services or that of our partners) on our website; or
- Any unauthorised access or loss of personal information that is beyond our control.
A) No warranties
We specifically (but without limitation) disclaim
- Any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, quiet enjoyment, or non-infringement; and
- Any warranties arising out of course-of-dealing, usage, or trade. You assume all risk for any/all damages that may result from your use of or access to the services. We shall not be responsible for the loss of, damage to, or unavailability of any information you have made available through the services, and you are solely responsible for ensuring that you have backup copies of any information you have made available through the services.
B) No guarantee of accuracy
We do not guarantee the accuracy of and disclaims all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies in the information, content, recommendations, and materials made available through the services.
C) No warranties regarding third parties.
We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees, express or implied, regarding any third party service or advice provided by a third party.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
XVII. SPAM POLICY
You are strictly prohibited from using the Website or any of our's Services for illegal spam activities, including gathering email addresses and personal information from others or sending any mass commercial emails.
XVIII. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website may comprise links to external or third-party Websites (“External Sites”). These links are provided exclusively as ease to you and not as an authorization by us of the content on such External Sites. The content of such External Sites is created and used by others. You can communicate the site administrator of those External Sites. We are not accountable for the content provided in the link of any External Sites and do not provide any representations about the content or correctness of the information on such External Sites. You should take safety measure(s) when you are downloading files from all these Websites to safeguard your computer from viruses and other critical programs. If you agree to access linked External Sites, you do so at your own risk.
XX. ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Every effort has been taken to ensure that the information offered on this Website is accurate and error-free. We apologise for any errors or omissions that may have occurred. We cannot give you any warranty that usage of the Website will be error-free or fit for purpose, timely, that defects will be amended, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or signifies the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website and we do not make any warranty whatsoever, whether express or implied, relating to fitness for purpose, or accuracy.
XXI. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THAT THE WEBSITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS SERVERS OR ITS CONTENT OR SERVICE ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR SIMILAR CONTAMINATION OR DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES.
WE DISCLAIM ALL LICENSES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LICENSES OR WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON-VIOLATION OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING FROM A MATTER OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN RELATION WITH ANY WARRANTY, CONTRACT, OR COMMON LAW TORT CLAIMS: (I) WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY UNINTENDED, INCIDENTAL, OR SUBSTANTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS STOPPAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO ACCESS AND USE THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN RECOMMENDED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THE WEBSITE MAY COMPRISE TECHNICAL INCORRECTNESS OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS OR OMISSIONS. UNLESS REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ARE NOT ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY SUCH TYPOGRAPHICAL, TECHNICAL, OR PRICING ERRORS RECORDED ON THE WEBSITE. THE WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION ON CERTAIN SERVICES, NOT ALL OF WHICH ARE AVAILABLE IN EVERY LOCATION. A REFERENCE TO A SERVICE ON THE WEBSITES DOES NOT SUGGEST THAT SUCH SERVICE IS OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE IN YOUR LOCATION. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DO CHANGES, CORRECTIONS, AND/OR IMPROVEMENTS TO THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
XXII. COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK
The Website contains material, such as software, text, graphics, images, designs, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of us (collectively referred to as the “Content”). The Content may be possessed by us or third parties. Unauthorized use of the Content may infringe copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights to use the content, and you will not take any Content except as allowed under this agreement. No other use is allowed without prior written consent from us. You must recollect all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content on any copy you make of the Content. You may not transfer, provide license or sub-license, sell, or modify the Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of the Content on any other Website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you infringe any part of this agreement, your permission to access and/or use the Content and the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of the Content.
Our trademarks, service marks, and logos used and displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks or service marks of us. Other company, product, and service names located on the Website may be trademarks or service marks owned by others (the “Third-Party Trademarks,” and, collectively with us, the “Trademarks”). Nothing on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks, without our prior written permission specific for each such use. None of the Content may be retransmitted without our express, written consent for each and every instance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us and our officers, directors, employees, successors, licensees harmless from and against any claims, actions, or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising or resulting from your breach of this Agreement or your misuse of the Content or the Website. We shall provide notice to you of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and shall assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit, or proceeding. We reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter that is subject to indemnification under this section. In such case, you agree to cooperate with any reasonable requests assisting our defense of such matter.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
Term. The Services will be provided to you can be cancelled or terminated by us. We may terminate these Services at any time, with or without cause, upon written notice. We will have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination. Termination of these Terms will terminate all of your Services subscriptions.
Effect of Termination. Upon termination of these Terms for any reason, or cancellation or expiration of your Services: (a) We will cease providing the Services; (b) you will not be entitled to any refunds or usage fees, or any other fees, pro-rata or otherwise; (c) any fees you owe to us will immediately become due and payable in full, and (d) we may delete your archived data within 30 days. All sections of the Terms that expressly provide for survival, or by their nature should survive, will survive termination of the Terms, including, without limitation, indemnification, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter contained in this agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JUDICIAL RECOURSE
The terms herein will be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Republic of Slovenia without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. The courts of Republic of Slovenia in Ljubljana shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the use of the Website.
We will have no liability to you, your users, or any third party for any failure to perform our or its obligations under these Terms in the event that such non-performance arises as a result of the occurrence of an event beyond the reasonable control of us, including, without limitation, an act of war or terrorism, natural disaster, failure of electricity supply, riot, civil disorder, or civil commotion or other force majeure event.
The Company shall have the right to assign/transfer this agreement to any third party including its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, associates and group companies, without any consent of the User.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at contact page.